Returns and Refunds
Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, called the Consumer Code, the customer / consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, except as indicated in the following points. To exercise this right, the customer must send OPERA HONEY a notice of withdrawal within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by e-mail (provided it is confirmed within 48 hours by registered letter with return receipt) or registered letter with return receipt addressed to:
OPERA HONEY by Francesca Rocca
Corso Trapani, 113
The following information must be communicated in the text:
- Name and surname of the customer
- Customer address
- Order number and date
- Item description, quantity, reason for the return and relative amount paid
Upon receipt of the communication, OPERA HONEY will communicate via email to the customer how to make the return.
The right of withdrawal lapses due to lack of the integrity conditions of the asset, where OPERA HONEY ascertains:
- the use of the asset, which therefore compromised its integrity
- the absence of the case
- the absence of elements that are part of the product
- sealed packages that are open
- damage to the product
- goods returned after the maximum return period
The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer as required by law.
Once the withdrawal request has been received and accepted, OPERA HONEY will refund the entire amount paid by the customer within 30 days.